DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pei Cobb Freed & Partners

Go down

Pei Cobb Freed & Partners Empty Pei Cobb Freed & Partners

Post  kosovohp Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:15 am

Pei Cobb Freed & Partners is an architectural firm that was founded in 1955 by I. M. Pei as I. M. Pei & Associates, in 1966 called I. M. Pei & Partners, and received its current name and organization in 1989. The founders were I. M. Pei, Henry N. Cobb, and Eason H. Leonard. Pei and Leonard retired in 1990. In 2010, the firm is headed by eight partners--Henry N. Cobb, Michael D. Flynn, George H. Miller, Ian Bader, Yvonne Szeto, Jay L. Berman, Michael Bischoff, and Jose Bruguerra. The practice consists of about 100 people and practices from a single office based in New York.
In 1968 the American Institute of Architects conferred on I. M. Pei & Partners (as the firm was then called) its Architectural Firm Award, in recognition of "the eminently successful collaboration among the partners, associates and staff of this firm which has resulted in years of consistently distinguished design." In 1985 the firm received the Chicago Architecture Award in recognition of "significant contributions to architecture and to the design of urban environments." In 1992 Pei Cobb Freed & Partners received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the New York Society of Architects. Most recently, the firm was recognized with the 2009 The New York State AIA Firm Award. In addition to these awards for the totality of its practice, individual projects designed by the firm have received over 180 major design awards, including 24 National Honor Awards from the American Institute of Architects

beverage dispenser
seo consultant

kosovohp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum