DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Know I Do

Go down

Only Know I Do Empty Only Know I Do

Post  net Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:05 pm

How do you explain the way the stars just
hang way up in the sky
How do you explain the way rain goes away
whenever you walk by

It's a mystery just how life can lead
to a place you've never been
You've knocked on that door
a hundred times before, when it
suddenly let you in

I don't know why
I've been so blessed to love someone like you
I don't know why
I must confess, I only know I do

And how do you explain the way
my world has changed right before my eyes
And how do you explain the way you
gave me wings
when I swore I could never fly

It's a mystery what you've done for me
I'm at a place I've never been
I've knocked on that door
a hundred times before
now you've suddenly let me in

In my heart, I won't question
I'll just lay here in your arms

net

Back to top Go down

Only Know I Do Empty Re: Only Know I Do

Post  gaunpro Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:42 pm

When it comes to buying flooring for your home, there's only one flooring store to visit, Carpet One Floor & Home. With the largest selection of beautiful, stylish carpet on sale, plus brand-name hardwood flooring, laminate and tile, you'll find everything you need to make your home look its best - all at great low prices.

We feature premium quality brands you know and trust. Each product we carry will bring years of enjoyment and beauty to your home while accentuating your decor in a way that uniquely reflects your tastes and style. Whether it's a small room remodeling project or a complete renovation, you'll discover great new looks and versatile flooring choices in a wide range of colors, patterns and sizes.

Your Carpet One Floor & Home store is about more than just great-looking floors though. That's because we offer the Beautiful Guarantee. That means you can shop with the confidence of knowing that the flooring you buy will look absolutely stunning in your home. If for any reason you're not happy - we're not either! Simply let us know, we promise you'll love the way your new floor looks, or we'll replace it for FREE*. That's just one more way your Carpet One Floor & Home flooring store goes above and beyond "customer service" in everything we do.

painting contractor
personal injury attorney san diego

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum