DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Green

2 posters

Go down

Mike Green Empty Mike Green

Post  Caps Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:30 pm

He is available and I will listen to all offers.

However, let it be known that I am primarily looking for big, strong scoring forwards in return. I'll think about D-men but I do NOT want a package of picks from this and future years.

I also do not want borderline, even considered blue chip, prospects. I want NHLers who are strong as I am trying to build a very strong team.

Caps

Back to top Go down

Mike Green Empty Re: Mike Green

Post  gaunpro Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 am

Fish Oil benefits for me AND my family?

Yes! This is because fish oil is widely believed to be the best source of omega 3 fatty acids like DHA and EPA which are essential for more than just basic health and wellness...they also play a vital role in several areas of health, including improved brain function, reduced symptoms of ADHD, reduced inflammation, better joint health, improved cardiovascular health and so much more.

The best thing about omega 3 fish oil is that everyone can benefit from their health properties...young and old, men and women. This means that you and your family can help build a solid foundation for optimal health and wellbeing right now by supplementing with a pure and fresh fish oil.

However, before we go into more detail about fish oil benefits, it's important to remind you that all fish oil supplements are NOT created equal!

Stop what you're doing right now and carefully think about the following question...

yard sale listings
vending machine parts

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum