DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canes makin a push

3 posters

Go down

Canes makin a push Empty Canes makin a push

Post  Hurricanes GM Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:18 am

Hurricanes here (Avs in SDHL, Oil in SLHL).....

Straight up, were making a push for the cup...Everyone BUT Ward can be moved. Yes that includes Staal, but if you want him, be prepared to pay out the ass with players that I LIKE

Peace.....bitches
Haze
Hurricanes GM
Hurricanes GM

Back to top Go down

Canes makin a push Empty Re: Canes makin a push

Post  BS_GM Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey Canes

Well I'm moving anyone at this point and looking for young guns so add me on msn enterprisesr@hotmail.com
BS_GM
BS_GM

Back to top Go down

Post  gaunpro Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 am

Interesting Interactive Careers

Customer service careers are one of the leading career options for the young and dynamic aspirants, who are looking for innovative and challenging careers. The advent of new global trends in tourism and hospitality, and increasing number of tourist has increased demand for customer service experts who take interest in people and their needs.
Customer service executives are a link between the customers and the industry to which they represent. Not only tourism and hospitality, but otherwise any industry or business that involves interaction with customers, need people with special knowledge of customer relations.
Customer care forms the core issue that builds the reputation of the firm or the employer. Any candidate willing to enter this field shall understand that he/she represents the firm and depending on his/her behaviour the reputation of the firm is at stake.

forex training
timberland boots store

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum