DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Issues

Go down

Trading Issues Empty Trading Issues

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm

There have been a lot of questions and concerns regarding trades.

1. All trades must be e-mailed to DSHLcommish@hotmail.com with the team names in the title. (I.E. PHI-MON Trade).

2. Both GM's must reply to the same e-mail with the DSHLcommish@hotmail.com and the other teams e-mail. If I fail to receive 2 e-mails the trade will NOT be posted.

3. I'm being lenient right now, but come the start of the season any trades that are not agreed to by both GM's within 48 hours will be ignored. This is due to the fact my in box will be flooded with line changes and player position changes.

4. If you don't see your trade posted, there's a good chance it didn't follow one of the above rules. Look over your paperwork and if there is still a question, MSN me. I will respond ASAP.

5. No GM can pull out of a trade once it is posted.

6. The TC currently has myself, C.Bridges, S.Lawrence, Skwid on it. If one of us challenges a deal, he will not be allowed to vote on the challenge. This is to prevent any TC voter to swoop in and "steal" a challenged trade.

Any questions can be forwarded to me.

Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://dshl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum