DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Heys wants to bring his style to Hurricanes

2 posters

Go down

GM Heys wants to bring his style to Hurricanes Empty GM Heys wants to bring his style to Hurricanes

Post  Hurricanes GM Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 am

I have a very distinctive style for my sim teams, and thus far in the other leagues...its seemed to work...A presidents trophy in sdhl last season...and after taking the reigns on an oiler team in slhl that was straight up shit..took them to the conference final....and now im doing it again..

I want speedy/small scoring forwards and big scoring dmen...I WILL trade the future in order to win now...the only prospect that is off limits..is my buddy Zac Dalpe...other than that...every pick and prospect can be moved for talent now (yes..that means boychuk and sutter)...so..attention all rebuilding teams...bring me your mid-age (25-34) players...i want them....

Also..i want a small speedy euro to play alongside staal......contact me...bitches...
Hurricanes GM
Hurricanes GM

Back to top Go down

GM Heys wants to bring his style to Hurricanes Empty Re: GM Heys wants to bring his style to Hurricanes

Post  Colorado Avalanche Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Lets talk.
Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Avalanche

Back to top Go down