DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A conversation with GM gallant

Go down

A conversation with GM gallant Empty A conversation with GM gallant

Post  PredsGM Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

What is your favorite part about you Predators team?
Well, I'd have to say Shea Weber but I think it really is having a team capable of rebuilding and moving in that motion. In the other league I'm trying to rebuild in I got stuck with what had to be the worse team, I've tried to get everything fixed but sadly it isn't working to plan yet.

What way would you like to build your team?
Well I'm gonna try to get a lot of quick speedy players up front with some excellent puck movers at back. The puck movers are much easier to get through the system as I was blessed to start with about 6.

Any problems with any GM's yet?
I can't think of any, but with the GM community I get asked about a lot of players I've traded away. So I'm gonna list my trades here so people can see who I will have and don't have any more:
Jason Arnott = Bos 2011 2nd + Brand Marchand (p)
Dan Hamhuis = Joni Piktanen + Chris Terry (p)
Greg Zanon + Scott Nichol + Joel Ward = 2010 LA 3rd + 2011 LA 4th + 600K + Colten Teubert (p) + Garret Roe (p)

Would you be willing to trade any young guys you have?
Well Hornqvist would be the one. I like him just find his skating skills for a top 6 or even 3rd line scorer isn't strong enough.

Any current offers?
Well there is a excellent package on Suter including a top 5 pick, a late 1st round pick, a 2011 1st round pick from that team and a 2nd round pick player a while back. Though I'm looking to switch it up a bit

And have got a nice offer on Hornqvist, a 2010 2nd and a potential powerfoward drafted in the second round.

That's all for now, for TSN this is Bob McKenzie.

PredsGM

Back to top Go down

A conversation with GM gallant Empty Re: A conversation with GM gallant

Post  PredsGM Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 pm

part 2
I've heard of a rumour saying that Suter has left the orginization, is this true?
Yes it is very true, we have moved the young defenseman to the Sharks for a package of young players. This package includes a 1st round draft pick, nick Petreci, Tyson Sexmith, a C prospect, another Defensive prospect and a 3rd and a 4th round pick.
We are sad to see Suter go but bringing in the whole baby sharks does help us out.

Who are you going to re sign to a new contract?
I dont know if I going to do it with anybody, if someone wants somebody a cheaper contract in a trade they can talk to me about it.

Who are the next guys you want to trade?
Well we just moved Jerred Smithson and Sutter next guys on the block will be Legwand, Erat and Dumont a solid 2nd line in my opinion, I can keep them all to be my 1st line "vets" Bonk and De Vries will be moved if any interest in generated, a long with Dan Ellis but I do want a solid package as in my mind he is a good 1 A goalie, Hornqvist is still on block though I do like the current offer on him.

Current thoughts on the league?
A lot of trades I like it.

Any last words?
Ya I have a couple, Predators may not win the cup now, or next year, or the year after but eventually we will compete and maybe even relocate to Canada. But more on that later...

PredsGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum