DSHL Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All GMs...

Go down

To All GMs... Empty To All GMs...

Post  Skwid Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 am

I've talked with Dev, and the DSHL is on hiatus indefinitely. Perhaps when our Commissioner's hectic life settles down a bit he may revisit this league, but for now...he simply doesn't have the time.

For those that are still looking for a league...the NASHL is going into its sixth season and has decided to 'reset'. For five seasons it has been a sim rerate league, with the last season having made the switch from FHL to STHS. The website/forum is currently being worked on (by me) while the Commissioner --James Sylvestre-- is working out the details. Depending on how many GMs we get, we may end up chopping a few teams off...perhaps even merging teams based on NHL standings (which would essentially raise the cap).

This league is looking for 15+ GMs. If interested, feel free to give me a shout.

If anyone is looking for a league that's already in full swing and wants to jump right in, the SLHL (my own league) is in need of a GM for Buffalo.

--Posted with Dev's permission.
Skwid
Skwid

http://www.skwidslair.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum